1. The administrator of the Website User's data is the Polish Press Agency, hereafter referred to as PAP SA, headquartered in Warsaw, 6/8 Bracka St., 00-502 Warsaw.
2. At the request of the administrator data may be made available to PAP SA group entities, trusted partners of PAP SA and entities authorised to obtain data on the basis of applicable law.
3. The administrator collects data exclusively for the following purposes:
- providing services electronically
- detecting abuse of services
- statistical measurements and improvement of services
Advertisements displayed on our Website are not being tailored to the preferences of the User and we do not gather data which would enable the personalisation of advertisements.
4. The administrator collects data only for the aforementioned and legitimate purposes, ie:
a) based on Article. 6 (1) ( f) of GDPR - in other words, a legitimate interest of the administrator, i.e. to keep statistics and to monitor traffic on PAP SA Websites, analyse and improve the Websites and ensure their security,
b) based on Article. 6 (1) (b) of GDPR - in other words, in connection with indispensability for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which the User is a party (this is data necessary for the proper display of pages and the operation of the Website's functionality).
5. The administrator does not process specific categories of data.
6. The administrator applies organisational and technical security measures to protect data against unauthorised access by third parties.
7. The administrator may share data with entities of the PAP SA capital group, trusted partners of PAP SA and entities authorised to obtain data on the basis of applicable law.
8. Collected data will not be transferred outside of the European Union.
9. The Website does not automatically collect any information other than information contained in cookie files.
10. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for the use of the internet pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
11. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
a) adjusting the content of the internet pages of the Website to the User's device and optimising the display of webpages; in particular, these files allow for the recognition of the Website User's device and displaying the Website properly, tailored to individual needs;
b) creating statistics which help to understand the way in which the Website User uses websites, allowing for the improvement of their structure and content;
c) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website.
12. PAP SA cooperates with trusted partners in the field of statistical analysis.
13. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the Website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
14. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) Cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website’s pages;
d) “Functional” cookies, which allow for the “remembering” of settings selected by the User and personalising the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
e) Cookie files for counting page views and the number of clicks; the data is used only for the purpose of advertising campaign reporting.
15. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browsers) allow cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. The Website User can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform the User of each entry in their device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings:
- Internet Explorer (link to https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl)
- Opera (http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042)
For mobile devices:
- Android (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL)
- Windows Phone (http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings)
- Blackberry (http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp)
17. The Website contains social plugins:
- Facebook, “Like” and “Share / Recommend” buttons - included plug-in code refers to Facebook; by clicking the button the User logs in to Facebook, where the rules of personal data protection apply - Facebook http://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/cookies.
18. The Website User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
- the right to access their data,
- the right to rectify data,
- the right to delete data,
- the right to file a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data,
- the right to limit data processing,
- the right to transfer personal data,
- the right to raise objections.
19. Correspondence related to the protection of personal data should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail to the following address: Polska Agencja Prasowa SA ul. Bracka 6/8, 00-502 Warsaw including the phrase “personal data protection.”