Gas leak causes evacuation of shopping mall in Poland
A gas leak has forced the evacuation of about 400 people from a shopping centre in the northwestern city of Szczecin on Saturday.
The incident, involving a medium pressure gas pipeline, took place at the 'Turzyn' shopping centre at around 9:00 a.m.
No injuries have been reported and police are securing the area.
Later in the day it was reported that after nearly two hours of repairs gas service workers were able to seal the gas leak.
Previously evacuated employees and customers can now return to the mall and police report that vehicle traffic around the area has been restored.